Managing permissions and access groups
As an admin, you can manage the rights of all employees or specific access groups under Settings > Acces Groups.
By default, these two access groups are created:
- All Users
Edit an access group
The permissions of the access groups can be edited by clicking on the respective group.
Creating an access group
Here all members of the group are defined, who will have the permissions specified below. It is possible to select users manually or by using properties of the users (team, location, manager, etc.).
When creating a new access group, the following permissions can be set:
Managing the account
- Managing account settings
- Managing rights and access groups
- Managing properties
- Managing teams
- Managing users
- Managing public views
And depending on which tools are enabled within your organization, the following permissions:
- Manage goal settings and goal cycles
- Has full access to all goals
- Can see reports and dashboards for goals
- Can create goals
- Can choose from all teams and their members
For more detailed information on these rights for goals, please see here.
- Manage check-in templates and settings