An overview of the Performance dashboard for goals and OKRs.
The Performance dashboard provides information on the progress of all goals, grouped by team or employee. Any number of filters can be applied to show, e.g., goals that have not been updated yet, are not aligned, or are at risk.
List of the features and elements of the Goals Dashboard:
Switch between views and create your own private (if authorized, also public) views.
2. Key Metrics
- Overall progress: the total progress of all goals (based on filters)
- Goals without update: All goals that have not been updated yet
- Goals at risk: All goals with the status "Off Track"
- Total number of goals
- Unaligned goals: All goals that do not contribute to a parent goal and have no subgoals (so-called islands)
- Goals by type: Click to display all goals of a certain type (e.g. Objective or Key Result)
3. Progress Chart
The progress of all filtered goals over the selected time period.
4. Metrics by Team / Employee
The metrics can be grouped by team or employees (7). For instance, here you can see how the goal progress of the teams or employees compares or which teams or employees have not yet updated any goals.
5. Cycle Filter
Here you can select the respective goal cycle. Multiple cycles can also be selected.
6. Further Filters
Apply filters to goal evaluation. Possible filters are e.g.:
- Parent alignment
- Aligned item
- Last updated
Group the reports by teams or employees.
8. Save selected view as favorite in the sidebar