On overview of the different functions available when you right-click on a goal.
If you don’t feel like reading, check out the video tutorial below.
Right-Click Function described
When you are working in Mooncamp and are looking at a list of your goals, you can hover over a goal and the right-click. You will then be presented with a menu which will give you different options to choose from. You also have the possibility to multi-select a group of goals in order to use the right-click function to mass-edit your goals. This is quite convenient because you don’t have to open the goal to make changes.
How to use the right-click function
As stated above, when looking at your list of goals, hover over one and right-click. You will then be presented with the following option:
- Duplicate - make a copy of the goal
- Duplicate to cycle - copy a goal to a future cycle
- Create subgoal - create a sub-aligned goal or child goal
- Edit property - edit the properties e.g. Owner, Cycle, Parent Alignment, etc.
- Edit access rights - edit who has what level of access to the goal
You have the same possibilities with the multi-select except for “Create subgoal”.