As an admin, you can manage the rights of all employees or specific access groups under Settings > Rights.
By default, these two access groups are created:
- All Users
Edit an access group
The rights of the access groups can be edited by clicking on the respective group.
Creating an access group
Here all members of the group are defined, who will have the rights specified below. It is possible to select members manually or by using properties of the members (team, location, manager, etc.).
When creating a new access group, the following rights can be set:
Managing the account
- Managing account settings
- Managing rights and access groups
- Managing properties
- Managing teams
- Managing users
- Managing public views
And depending on which tools are enabled within your organization, the following rights:
- Manage goal settings and goal cycles
- Has full access to all goals
- Can see reports and dashboards for goals
- Can create goals
- Can create, edit, send and delete surveys
- Can create, edit and delete survey templates
If you have any questions, you can always contact our support team: email@example.com